Lansing Park Farmers Market New Vendor Information
Welcome to the Lansing Park Farmers Market! We’re so excited that you’ve chosen to participate in our market. We’ve attempted to simplify the process so below you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions and a few basic rules.
· All items must be grown, produced, or handmade by the vendor. No reselling of items (ie pallet sales, etc) and no direct sales companies.
· There is no fee to set up.
· Set up begins at 12:30. Please do not arrive for set up before 12:30.
· Market closes at 6. We strongly encourage all vendors remain the entire time if possible. The Market will close sooner as the days get shorter.
· Political and religious booths are not currently allowed.
· Non-profits can set up an informational booth. No religious or political spaces allowed.
· Each vendor is individually responsible for following all local, state, and federal laws including but not limited to collecting and remitting sales tax, kitchen certifications, and other applicable laws. Food items are not governed by our market umbrella and it is up to each individual vendor to comply with the law in NC.
· Market hours are 1-6 every Friday in the Lansing Creeper Trail Park. If weather dictates a cancellation or location change, we will announce this information by 9 am Friday morning. Vendors will receive an email so be sure your contact information is up to date. We will also post any changes on social media.
· When entering the park, please pull in using the paved walking trail and turning back to the left along the creek. Please do not enter or exit the park by driving up the bank. Use the paved walking trail only.
· Vendors will set up in the order they arrive so there are no assigned spaces. Please leave the shaded spot under the tree open. One of our vendors needs this space due to health concerns on hot days.
· Two rows will be formed when needed. One row will park along the creek and the second row will park along the driveway. Again, please do not drive up the bank when exiting even if you are on the driveway side.
· We hope you can attend as many Fridays as possible. There is no minimum attendance.
· All vendors must clean up their space at the end of the day. Nothing can be left behind.
· To be included on our website, email us your logo or image and the contact information you would be like to be publicly displayed.
· If you have a social media account, we encourage you to follow our pages and share our market information with your friends/followers
Heads up for vendors, currently the market is free to attend. We have 3 volunteer co- managers.
please use the form on the home page to contact us.
We are hoping to keep it free. The town provides the space at no charge. Please be sure to do your part in helping the market with marketing on your social media sites and emails.